Keeping In Touch
There is practically nothing worse for your business than constantly worrying about how to find that next person to whom you can present your product or service.
Yet that is typically the very thing that happens when you have no system for acquiring new prospects.
A business without a steady flow of Referrals always keeps you on the defensive, knowing that it’s up to you to come up with new people to talk to.
On the other hand, a business based on endless referrals fills you with peace of mind!
Having a system for acquiring endless referrals means going to sleep at night knowing you’ll have new business waiting for you the next day, and the next, and the next – for as long as you desire.
Danielle Kennedy, in her book Seven Figure Selling says,
“Write customers personal, handwritten notes frequently. If you run into an old customer anywhere, follow up with a handwritten card.
In this electronic communication age of email, the handwritten card with a postage stamp gets more immediate attention than ever.”
That quick thought of “I should contact that person” is what I call a “prompting”; an out-of-the-blue remembrance of a particular person.
If you’ve personally observed promptings, you’ve noticed that they only last in your mind for about 60-seconds, and then they’re gone.
My cards company provides a way to capture that sixty-second moment. Capture that opportunity to make a difference; to make your friend or client feel special. To make them aware that we are thinking of them – by remembering events and dates that are important in their lives.
Bob Burg, in his book Endless Referrals says,
“Thank you cards are one of the most powerful tools in building a huge network, both professionally and socially.
People with the most impressive networks are typically avid card writers.
It’s one of the best techniques for long-term winning without intimidation. I suggest getting into the habit immediately of sending out cards.”
We all wish that we were better – I can help you with that!
www.SendOutCards.com/holiday – watch the video on the site, and then click to send a card free, and contact me with the questions you have.
WHY Send Out Cards is a great company for ANYONE and EVERYONE
–Complete company, team and leadership support
–You can use this company, product and service to build any other business and improve relationships
–We have a simple way to share the business opportunity & make money. A cell phone app, a deck of cards & a community Facebook page that people post often with their success stories!
–Highest payout in the Industry
–86% is paid out of the sign up $ to the field to qualified reps
–Hundreds and hundreds join us daily. We are in momentum
–True wholesale product & service
–It’s clearly a better business model
–We get paid twice. Once for sharing, and forever as people stay in touch
–True Leveraged Income
–Our people make the all the difference
–Mobile optimized platform
–Massive market upside
–Top 5% company
–Proof of concept (Almost 15 Years)
–Someone doesn’t have to use it to feel its effects
–Our Products consistently provide a superior customer experience
–We have breakthrough intellectual property
–We have insanely great marketing
–We are the de facto standard in the Greeting Card & Gift Industry
–Our unique concept has been executed quickly & almost flawlessly over 100 Million times
–We have a culture that fosters innovation
–We have a best in class operation, supply chain, and logistics model
–Nothing will make you feel joy the way this model does
SOC is a tested & proven company… always innovating and improving over time… and that’s why I am a SendOutCards Evangelist.
Below is the final criteria list I used for choosing this company. It comes from my own core values and the need that – what I do, how I do it and with whom I do it with are in complete alignment with my purpose, passion and why…
1. Does it Have Real Purpose?
2. Can God Bless it?
3. Can I Fully Respect It?
4. Can Others Respect What I Do?
5. Can It Elevate My Own Purpose & Why In Life?
6. Can It Keep My Passion Long term?
7. Is It In Alignment With My Personal Brand of “Faith, Family, Friends, Fun, Fitness, Freedom & Forever”
This is just some of the reasons, of why I joined this great company.
Who are you? Not what do you do, or what do you sell, but WHO ARE YOU? Do you know? Do you want to know?
They say “people buy people, not websites” “people buy people, not products” — right? So, why do you want people to *buy you*?
What are YOU offering that others that sell the same product/service you do, don’t offer?
HOW are you different from your competition?
Or HOW can you ENHANCE the marketplace to even HELP your competition? (why help them? because what goes around comes around, and the more you help others, the more it WILL come back to you) It is a *Universal Law* and God made our Universe 🙂
What are you doing in building your *personal brand*? Internally and Externally – it is who you have become or are becoming, because of *your story* — so it is unique to you, not anyone else, because you are the only one that has lived or is living your story.
You want to be your authentic and expressive self, that when you speak, and move, it transfers to others, your belief, your value, your story, your *you*……and that is how you will *connect* with others.
Picture me holding up a five dollar bill….
“How would you spend this $5?”
(Some people may say: Subway, Starbucks, etc)
If you are in business, how ’bout this –
How hard did you WORK to GET those CLIENTS –
what are you doing to KEEP them????
one card – “Thank you for the referral”
second card – “Happy Birthday”,
next card – “Sorry for your loss”,
next card – “I appreciate your business”,
last card – “Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays”
“For a few dollars per customer per year, we cultivate and build relationships and your customers will know they are valued and appreciated.”
60 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE ROCK!
1. PRAY TOGETHER ALWAYS
2. READ THE SCRIPTURES TOGETHER ALWAYS
3. Go on regular date nights
4. Hide notes in secret places
5. Go to bed at the same time
6. Listen to music together-share ear-buds
7. Buy him gifts he will love
8. Revitalize the romance with intimate dates
9. Wear shirts that tell the world you love your spouse
10. Praise your spouse to other people
11. Read a marriage devotional
12. Sleep in his t-shirts
13. Renew your vows privately with whispers and memories
14. Renew them publicly with cake and bubbly
15. Go away together at least once a year
16. Hang pictures of the two of you around your house
17. Make his favorite dessert
18. Make sex a priority
19. Spend time apart occasionally
20. Learn to enjoy something he loves
21. Surprise each other
22. Meet him at the door
23. Text each other from across the room
24. Set reminders on your phone to remember him/her throughout the week
25. Call him right now and tell him you appreciate himFor Men Only
26. Leave work on time and come home early
27. Engage every day in meaningful conversation
28. Compliment each other
29. Take one day a month to make your spouse your total focus
30. Argue fair: avoid these words “you always” and “you never”
31. Kiss every day
32. Find tangible ways to serve your mate without complaining
33. Forgive quickly
34. Be honest.
35. Get on the same page: plan your budget together
36. Look your best as often as you can
37. Guard your marriage
38. Laugh together
39. When you are together-BE TOGETHER (take a break from phones, technology, etc)
40. Tell her she’s pretty, especially when she’s not feeling it
41. Make each other breakfast in bed
42. Do her chores for her
44. Get a couple’s massage or host your own privately
44. Dance together-soft music (both of you alone) or rocking music with the kids
45. Exercise together- hikes, bike riding, etc
46. Choose not to be annoyed by an irritating behavior/disappointment from your spouse
47. Thank your spouse often even for the least reason or gesture
48. Lay in bed together and stare into each other eyes, without talking
49. Learn something new together-take an art class, cooking lessons, etc
50. Leave a sweet comment on the Facebook wall
51. Support each other’s goals
52. Bring her flowers/gifts (even when she says they are too expensive)
53. Wear something your spouse loves
54. Share furniture-sit in his lap
55. Fight for your marriage
56. Make a point to eat dinner together most days of the week.
57. Never let your spouse feel like they come second place to your career or any other thing.
58. Talk about your dreams and aspirations. Be supportive of each other and dream big together!
59. Maintain a united front as your motto: Meaning- “Me and you against the world.
60. Speak well of your spouse.
Remember your Spouse Rocks- Even when they don’t at the moment!