Who are you? Not what do you do, or what do you sell, but WHO ARE YOU? Do you know? Do you want to know?
They say “people buy people, not websites” “people buy people, not products” — right? So, why do you want people to *buy you*?
What are YOU offering that others that sell the same product/service you do, don’t offer?
HOW are you different from your competition?
Or HOW can you ENHANCE the marketplace to even HELP your competition? (why help them? because what goes around comes around, and the more you help others, the more it WILL come back to you) It is a *Universal Law* and God made our Universe 🙂
What are you doing in building your *personal brand*? Internally and Externally – it is who you have become or are becoming, because of *your story* — so it is unique to you, not anyone else, because you are the only one that has lived or is living your story.
You want to be your authentic and expressive self, that when you speak, and move, it transfers to others, your belief, your value, your story, your *you*……and that is how you will *connect* with others.
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal in to a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
What are you doing to unlock the fullness of gratitude into your life? When you show and share gratitude, there is no room for depression, no room for hatred, no room for bitterness.
How many times do you *go after* something…..because you are *looking* for that *fulfillment*……but *it* doesn’t match your *values*?????
Dating – you go out w someone – just to have someone to hold, or just for that companionship, etc but you know they are not right for you or your long term relationship.
Eating – you go get something to eat – just to have that thing you were craving…but you know it is not right for you on your path to the health you want to achieve.
Watching/listening – you watch something on tv, the internet, listening to the radio,ipod etc…just to have something to watch – or thought, well just this once….but it does not match you values, of if you had anyone close to you – watching what you watched/listened, that you’d want them to see what it was, or that it provided value to you in your life to educate you or lift you up – or wasted your time….
What else can you add to this list?
I know many times I’m pretty ‘transparent’ publicly….nothing to hide, I’m merely a sinner trying to do my best, every day, n fail many times…..and sometimes I’m criticized or warned for being so transparent….but sometimes I just feel it’s needed, and getting private notes like this…..blesses my soul n if I can help in any way to make a difference for good…..it’s all worth it
If your every day problems are weighing you down, there are MILLIONS of people on Earth, that would GLADLY trade places with you right now – problems and all…..and feel they have been ROYALLY blessed…..think about it~
There is always someone who has it *worse* than you……
I remember once, on one of my *worst* days, after Bryan Delk was killed…..*whining* to God, about my situation…..but I had meetings to go to and work to do, I was in Panera doing some work on my laptop before my next meeting, and I ended up meeting a lady, who was a widow, her husband was also killed in a car wreck, but he had 3 of their 7 kids with him, that were also now gone…..God *put me back in my place* very quickly, of being thankful and grateful……
It is SO easy to get *overwhelmed* and let *drama* of a situation overtake us…..and I am not perfect, and I struggle with it every day, just like everyone else….but, I still *try* and *thinketh myself happy* — as the Bible says Paul did when going in front of King Agrippa to possibly get his head chopped off…..
Yes, it is hard sometimes, but sometimes, always, we *must* put forth the effort, and *maketh ourselves happy* ♥
What are you going to DECIDE on? Then COMMIT to it – then SUCCEED 🙂 Let’s Go!
1. Turn Uncertainty into Action: Don’t let uncertainty keep you from taking the first step. Go for it!
2. Focus on Your Vision: If you focus on things you can’t control you will feel stressed and overwhelmed. Focus on things you CAN control and get to work!
3. Decide And Commit: Make a decision, commit to that decision, and you will soar!
4. Resolve to Change: Resolve means it is done – it is in you and there is no longer an internal battle.
5. Give Back: The secret to truly living is giving. We are here for more than just ourselves.
60 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE ROCK!
1. PRAY TOGETHER ALWAYS
2. READ THE SCRIPTURES TOGETHER ALWAYS
3. Go on regular date nights
4. Hide notes in secret places
5. Go to bed at the same time
6. Listen to music together-share ear-buds
7. Buy him gifts he will love
8. Revitalize the romance with intimate dates
9. Wear shirts that tell the world you love your spouse
10. Praise your spouse to other people
11. Read a marriage devotional
12. Sleep in his t-shirts
13. Renew your vows privately with whispers and memories
14. Renew them publicly with cake and bubbly
15. Go away together at least once a year
16. Hang pictures of the two of you around your house
17. Make his favorite dessert
18. Make sex a priority
19. Spend time apart occasionally
20. Learn to enjoy something he loves
21. Surprise each other
22. Meet him at the door
23. Text each other from across the room
24. Set reminders on your phone to remember him/her throughout the week
25. Call him right now and tell him you appreciate himFor Men Only
26. Leave work on time and come home early
27. Engage every day in meaningful conversation
28. Compliment each other
29. Take one day a month to make your spouse your total focus
30. Argue fair: avoid these words “you always” and “you never”
31. Kiss every day
32. Find tangible ways to serve your mate without complaining
33. Forgive quickly
34. Be honest.
35. Get on the same page: plan your budget together
36. Look your best as often as you can
37. Guard your marriage
38. Laugh together
39. When you are together-BE TOGETHER (take a break from phones, technology, etc)
40. Tell her she’s pretty, especially when she’s not feeling it
41. Make each other breakfast in bed
42. Do her chores for her
44. Get a couple’s massage or host your own privately
44. Dance together-soft music (both of you alone) or rocking music with the kids
45. Exercise together- hikes, bike riding, etc
46. Choose not to be annoyed by an irritating behavior/disappointment from your spouse
47. Thank your spouse often even for the least reason or gesture
48. Lay in bed together and stare into each other eyes, without talking
49. Learn something new together-take an art class, cooking lessons, etc
50. Leave a sweet comment on the Facebook wall
51. Support each other’s goals
52. Bring her flowers/gifts (even when she says they are too expensive)
53. Wear something your spouse loves
54. Share furniture-sit in his lap
55. Fight for your marriage
56. Make a point to eat dinner together most days of the week.
57. Never let your spouse feel like they come second place to your career or any other thing.
58. Talk about your dreams and aspirations. Be supportive of each other and dream big together!
59. Maintain a united front as your motto: Meaning- “Me and you against the world.
60. Speak well of your spouse.
Remember your Spouse Rocks- Even when they don’t at the moment!
Be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL for EVERY.LITTLE.THING…….
As you do, then you will start having bigger and better things, to be thankful and grateful for……
Everyone, no matter what, can find SOMETHING to be grateful for…..
I started my Gratitude Journal in Jan 2009……My rule for myself, is before I go to sleep, I MUST WRITE DOWN 5 specific things, I am thankful and grateful for that day before closing my eyes….
Just like anyone, some days, it is harder to think of 5 things…..
But….I have noticed, over the years of doing this, and comparing it to the days/weeks/months before I got consistent with it, I notice a difference…..
Now….I will not lay my head on that pillow, no matter how tired I am, without saying my prayers of thanksgiving and writing them down……It works! I challenge you to try it