It’s the week of St. Patrick’s Day and I want to wish a…
Top of the morning to you, and the rest of the day too.
Here’s a quick question:
Do you consider yourself lucky when it comes to business?
I’m not talking about the leprechaun and wearing green kinda lucky, LOL.
I’m talking about LUCK of:
- Insight (recognizing good fortune and opportunities)
- Hustle (when taking action and always moving forward)
- Expectation (pure chance through positivity and intuition)
- Creativity (doing something different when targeting opportunities)
Indeed, these four types of LUCK play a role in business success!
How do you ask?
Those who are in the mindset of considering themselves “LUCKY” are more apt to notice business opportunities.
First and foremost, being in the mindset habit of gratitude and recognizing present treasures is a great place to start and can undeniably be a very effective way to create Luck.
With that said, here are five mindset principles that can create Luck for you and your business:
- Having a positive belief system.
- Acting on your inner promptings.
- Showing resilience in attitude.
- Catching sight of opportunities.
- Staying in action.
Being in the habit of these five mindset principles increases the odds of business luck by helping you tap into positive and intuitive thinking.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
Wishing you much luck,
P.S. Get in the mindset habit of acting on your inner promptings:
Who’s the LUCKY person who needs to hear from you?
Click this link to take action on your prompting today!