- It’s the time of year when businesses examine and cut costs on their budgets for the holidays. You see, the holidays are a perfect time to focus on goodwill with your customers and build relations with prospects you wish to do business with in the new year! Here’s the #1 item you should NOT cut while holiday budgeting. Holiday cards! If you did make this mistake, there is still time to reconsider! Here are 10 reasons why sending holiday cards is a must:
- People love receiving cards in the mailbox, especially during the holidays.
- It’s a perfect way to show appreciation for current and past business.
- A very affordable way to market your business and stay top-of-mind.
- It adds a personal touch to cold marketing.
- Holiday cards are an effective way to brand you and your business.
- Greeting cards offer an opportunity to connect and reconnect with current customers and customers with whom you’ve lost touch.
- Printed holiday cards help you stand out from your competition and leave a lasting impression that far outweighs the cost.
- Holiday cards and messages get directly into the hands of your customers and prospects and create customer loyalty.
- Holiday cards have a 100% open rate and are kept and appreciated throughout the holiday season.
- Printed holiday cards mean considerably more than spammy digital cards through email. Now you know why cutting holiday cards from your holiday budget would be a mistake. Do holiday cards seem like a daunting task? It doesn’t have to.
- BONUS: Starting with this 2022 Holiday Card Sending Checklist will make it easy!
- Join us through November and December for Holidays Made Simple webinars:
- Sending cards for Thanksgiving?
- Need a little more help? Consider a virtual assistant to take this daunting task off your lap and get the most bang for your buck with holiday card marketing.
- A virtual assistant can help with:
The difference between being “interesting” or “interested” makes all the difference regarding customer influence.
Dale Carnegie was a talented American writer who specialized in lecturing and training business people on how to influence a prospect by improving:
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” ~Dale Carnegie~
Let me ask you…
Do people perceive you as being:
Interested in the people you meet?
Consumed with being interesting?
If you’ve been more “interesting” than “interested”, here are 4 actions you can take to turn that around and influence the people you want to do business with:
Be a great listener.
Remember, words matter.
A smile goes a long way.
Show random acts of kindness.
These 4 small actions bring big rewards, not to mention great referrals!
Greeting cards are a great strategy to accomplish all 4 actions.
Most people use greeting cards for personal reasons. But think about the influence you’d have on a person’s perception when they receive a smile in their mailbox from you.
In fact, greeting cards are how the top 1-3% of salespeople encompass all 4 actions to stay undefeated!
The good news is, there is no reason to feel defeated!
Check out my favorite way to take action to influence your customers and prospects by showing you are genuinely interested in them:
Showing you are “interested” takes action, and I have many ideas to help you do that efficiently and inexpensively!
Ready to take action?
P.S. If you need a little help showing your customer relations that you are interested in them but are short on time, Stream VA can help you with that!
Transactional Marketing vs. Relational Marketing has a very different value in today’s marketing.
Here’s the difference: Transactional Marketing targets a customer to make a one-time sale, where Relational Marketing aims to build customer relations to retain customers long term.
Undoubtedly, Transactional Marketing is a needed skill in sales to acquire customers.
However, I’ve learned that customers can sense a transactional mentality, leaving you vulnerable to your competition swiping your customers with a simple transactional exchange.
But, when you start with or add a Relational Marketing tool to your sales toolbox, the game changes 10-fold!
When you start with Relational Marketing or couple your Transactional Marketing with Relational Marketing, you build brand loyal connections inspiring your customers to keep coming back and bringing their referrals.
Answer these two questions:
- Are you providing reasons for your customers to remain loyal to your brand?
- Are you delivering a unique brand and client experience?
Remember, you are your brand!
So turn your Transactional conversations into Relational interactions and your business will change 10-fold.
Are you looking to 10-fold your business relations?
Try it today, I can walk you through the system, and do a F-R-E-E coaching call how it can help you in your business best.
I can also create custom cards for you and your brand – message me!
P.S. Are you looking for self-development to build a better you, business, and a life of infinite abundance?
If you said yes, then check out Prompting U
Here is a sneak peek of some courses inside of Prompting U.
Let me know if you have any questions!
In this week’s email, I’m diving into two critical components of successful marketing needed today. Are you preparing your business for the long haul with your marketing? First off, the two critical marketing components needed if you want to build long-term success for your business is:
Keep reading to learn how! The future of marketing will depend on making personal connections with the associations you create on social media with your content. You see, back in the day, people counted on:
- Newspaper ads
- Television commercials
- Cold calling people
- Greeting cards
- Marketing postcards
- Door to door sales
- Office presentations
- Radio ads
To make connections with potential customers, and to no surprise, they still work today. Most importantly, it’s time to look at what has always worked as far as connecting with people when building a loyal customer base in business. Two of my favorites are:
- Greeting cards
- Marketing postcards
They have always worked even before digital marketing. Greeting card and postcard marketing connects you personally, strengthens customer relationships, and is the biggest bang for your buck! Pushing content simply doesn’t do it anymore in the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing. Now is the time to:
- Step up
- Stand out
- Work hard
To earn your customers. For sure, lazy marketers and businesses that are not making personal connections will be weeded out if they don’t step up and put time and effort into building relationships. Trust me; I know that making connections these days is not for lazy marketers! I also know you’re not lazy, LOL. I have faith that you will step up to this marketing challenge by making an effort to connect with your customers and potential customers organically! Your only choice is to either:
- Take action and bloom to ensure your business is in it for the long haul
- Choose not to, and become another weed in the garden of digital marketing only to be pulled out.
Will you choose to bloom or fade like a weed? Now, you know I wouldn’t leave you hanging without a solution to this marketing challenge, so reply to this email to get the blooming solution to connect with the relationships you’re attracting with your content.
Want to increase your bottom line for a more profitable business this quarter?
Look, if your 1st quarter of 2022 wasn’t quite what you expected, then set an intention for the 2nd quarter!
A great intention to set would be for you to be uniquely different from your competition!
First, we know that every customer who comes to our business is uniquely different.
Uniquely different in reasons why they chose your:
This uniqueness comes down to the know, like, and trust value they have for you.
Now is the time for you to be uniquely different from your competition.
By being uniquely different in your customers’ eyes, you will increase:
- Customer retainage
- Brand loyalty
- Organic referrals
Most importantly, you strengthen customer relationships, ultimately boosting the know, like, and trust value and your bottom line!
To strengthen customer relations, we must see our customers for who they are and celebrate them as people, not just transactions.
We can celebrate customers quickly and cost-effectively and make a powerful impact with greeting cards!
Yes, I said greeting cards 🙂
Here are 5 ways to celebrate customers with greeting cards:
- Birthday: The single most important date to them as a person.
- Holiday: Showing you care to take the time to show appreciation.
- Thank you: Acknowledging that you are grateful for their business.
- Just because: An unexpected, heartfelt message to remind them you see them.
- Anniversary: Celebrate the day they became a customer.
Greeting cards have a magical way of taking an online relationship to an offline relationship.
Ultimately, customers are people who want “to be seen and have a desire to love and be loved.”
The 2nd quarter has started, leaving no time to lose!
Now, I would never leave you hanging; let’s connect so I can help you get started and run to a better bottom line this quarter 🙂
Let’s do this,
Laurie Delk Radecki
P.S. You can save a bunch of time by automating your card sending or hiring one of our VA’s, ask me how!
Easter is next week and it’s an egg-cellent time to show your customers that some-bunny loves them, so let’s hop to it!
Look, when it comes to business, there is comp-egg-tition lurking around every corner.
So how do you differ-egg-ntiate yourself from your competition?
By doing something more than just social media!
First off, putting all your eggs in the social media basket won’t grow the eggs-istential offline presence that builds a personal connection with customers/clients that separates you from your competition.
With that said, there is never a wrong time to become an eggs-pert at building an offline presence.
So let me quit splitting hares and hip-hop right to the point!
Easter cards are a great way to celebrate customers to show gratitude for the business and referrals they bring you.
So, if you aren’t already, here’s how to get started sending Easter cards or Easter postcards to strengthen offline connections, beat the competition, and stay top of mind with customers/clients.
Chick-out these helpful Easter message ideas for your cards:
- Wishing you an egg-stra special Easter. Thanks for your trust in choosing us/me to serve you.
- Many wishes to you and your family. May this Easter bring great joy to all of you.
- Happy Easter. May this day bring you a memorable celebration with loved ones.
- Wishing you an egg-citing time with family over this Easter holiday.
- Wishing you much joy this Easter season. May it be spent with all the special peeps in your life.
- Wishing you a joyous and peaceful Easter with loved ones. Happy Easter.
I hope these messages will help you to connect with your customers and bring you eggs-citing:
- Customer retention
- Brand loyalty
- Organic referrals
- Increase in bottom-line
Above all else, show your customer, clients, friends, and family how egg-stremely grateful you are for them.
Ok, enough with the Easter puns…LOL
I’m here to help, so let’s connect,
P.S. Learn how to send greeting cards and postcards on the go with our mobile iOS and Android Apps.
**Did you know as a customer, you get rewarded when you share SendOutCards and your referral signs up?
Yes, you earn credits from the cards and gifts your referral sends towards the cards you send!
**Or if you prefer earning cash?
Watch the following video to learn how to unlock the opportunity!