- It’s the time of year when businesses examine and cut costs on their budgets for the holidays. You see, the holidays are a perfect time to focus on goodwill with your customers and build relations with prospects you wish to do business with in the new year! Here’s the #1 item you should NOT cut while holiday budgeting. Holiday cards! If you did make this mistake, there is still time to reconsider! Here are 10 reasons why sending holiday cards is a must:
- People love receiving cards in the mailbox, especially during the holidays.
- It’s a perfect way to show appreciation for current and past business.
- A very affordable way to market your business and stay top-of-mind.
- It adds a personal touch to cold marketing.
- Holiday cards are an effective way to brand you and your business.
- Greeting cards offer an opportunity to connect and reconnect with current customers and customers with whom you’ve lost touch.
- Printed holiday cards help you stand out from your competition and leave a lasting impression that far outweighs the cost.
- Holiday cards and messages get directly into the hands of your customers and prospects and create customer loyalty.
- Holiday cards have a 100% open rate and are kept and appreciated throughout the holiday season.
- Printed holiday cards mean considerably more than spammy digital cards through email. Now you know why cutting holiday cards from your holiday budget would be a mistake. Do holiday cards seem like a daunting task? It doesn’t have to.
- BONUS: Starting with this 2022 Holiday Card Sending Checklist will make it easy!
- Join us through November and December for Holidays Made Simple webinars:
- Sending cards for Thanksgiving?
- Need a little more help? Consider a virtual assistant to take this daunting task off your lap and get the most bang for your buck with holiday card marketing.
- A virtual assistant can help with:
When you are in business, you can go out and get your sales, and that is good…..But MANY times, if you are good, your networking and relationship building is the utmost important – as you will get REFERRALS as you build that know, like, trust and REMEMBER with people.So WHEN you do get a REFERRAL from a friend or client, make SURE you ACKNOWLEDGE that!
Send them a thank you card, or a gift, or something, someway acknowledge that. That will lend them to WANT to send MORE REFERRALS your way, where not acknowledging that – can tend to make them NOT want to send referrals your way, as maybe you didn’t appreciate it.
My grandmother taught me when I was 5, thank people PROPERLY, if they did something for you, or gave you something, thank them – with a card (minimum).
Story – I have someone, that I referred someone to them, that spends thousands a month with this person….I have taught them, coached them….yet the referral was not even acknowledged w a voice thank you, nor a card or anything else. (Granted I did not do the referral to get the thanks…..but it is the story to share – for your moral character building :))
|I have a gift for you today so make sure to read to the end! |
Today’s mail is about the best kind of prompting.
An Inner Prompting “A gift that comes from within.”
Most of the time, a prompting is a thought or feeling that inspires
Whatever the reason, your inner prompting motivates you to act.
Promptings are gifts to us human beings that should be recognized and acted upon quickly (like within 60 seconds) if possible.
Otherwise, it could be too late and a missed opportunity to make someone feel special or positively change a person’s trajectory.
Let me ask you… Have you ever felt the disappointment of a missed opportunity from the dreaded: Should’ve, Could’ve, Would’ve
Disappointment comes from NOT acting on your promptings. On the flip side, abundance comes from acting on Promptings!
Attracting abundance by following your promptings is a simple process: ActAppreciateAttract Learning to recognize inner promptings begins within yourself! So, my gift to you is “The Promptings Process Ebook;” click the link to download yours for free:
I’m so excited that you are one of the first people to receive this Ebook! This Ebook will guide you to fulfilling your purpose and attracting prosperity into your personal and business life by perfecting, recognizing, and acting on your inner promptings.
Enjoy the Ebook,
P.S. I always respond, so feel free to reply and ask any questions you have; I love to help guide people to act on their promptings.
The difference between being “interesting” or “interested” makes all the difference regarding customer influence.
Dale Carnegie was a talented American writer who specialized in lecturing and training business people on how to influence a prospect by improving:
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” ~Dale Carnegie~
Let me ask you…
Do people perceive you as being:
Interested in the people you meet?
Consumed with being interesting?
If you’ve been more “interesting” than “interested”, here are 4 actions you can take to turn that around and influence the people you want to do business with:
Be a great listener.
Remember, words matter.
A smile goes a long way.
Show random acts of kindness.
These 4 small actions bring big rewards, not to mention great referrals!
Greeting cards are a great strategy to accomplish all 4 actions.
Most people use greeting cards for personal reasons. But think about the influence you’d have on a person’s perception when they receive a smile in their mailbox from you.
In fact, greeting cards are how the top 1-3% of salespeople encompass all 4 actions to stay undefeated!
The good news is, there is no reason to feel defeated!
Check out my favorite way to take action to influence your customers and prospects by showing you are genuinely interested in them:
Showing you are “interested” takes action, and I have many ideas to help you do that efficiently and inexpensively!
Ready to take action?
P.S. If you need a little help showing your customer relations that you are interested in them but are short on time, Stream VA can help you with that!
Transactional Marketing vs. Relational Marketing has a very different value in today’s marketing.
Here’s the difference: Transactional Marketing targets a customer to make a one-time sale, where Relational Marketing aims to build customer relations to retain customers long term.
Undoubtedly, Transactional Marketing is a needed skill in sales to acquire customers.
However, I’ve learned that customers can sense a transactional mentality, leaving you vulnerable to your competition swiping your customers with a simple transactional exchange.
But, when you start with or add a Relational Marketing tool to your sales toolbox, the game changes 10-fold!
When you start with Relational Marketing or couple your Transactional Marketing with Relational Marketing, you build brand loyal connections inspiring your customers to keep coming back and bringing their referrals.
Answer these two questions:
- Are you providing reasons for your customers to remain loyal to your brand?
- Are you delivering a unique brand and client experience?
Remember, you are your brand!
So turn your Transactional conversations into Relational interactions and your business will change 10-fold.
Are you looking to 10-fold your business relations?
Try it today, I can walk you through the system, and do a F-R-E-E coaching call how it can help you in your business best.
I can also create custom cards for you and your brand – message me!
P.S. Are you looking for self-development to build a better you, business, and a life of infinite abundance?
If you said yes, then check out Prompting U
Here is a sneak peek of some courses inside of Prompting U.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Are you tired of working to find new customers to replace those that get stolen by your competition?
Indeed it’s time to do something your competition isn’t!
Here’s what your competition isn’t doing…
Sending Thank You cards!
In fact, did you know the salespeople in the top 1-3% of sales in any industry send Thank You cards to their customers?
Hence, not only is this why they are in the top 1-3% of sales, but it’s a start to building Loyal Customer Connections.
This is what has helped me to run several 6 figure businesses for many years, and what has kept me with this company almost 19 years now!
Loyal Customer Connections increase:
Repeat customer retention
Word of mouth referrals
Long-term brand loyalty
In other words, keeping a customer long-term is much easier than finding new customers.
Plus it’s simple to do.
SendOutCards has an automated plan to build Loyal Customer Connections for the long haul ‘Connections Made Simple.’
The Thank You card is a must after a sale or first encounter with a potential new customer
But what’s even more powerful is sending at least five cards yearly to keep your customers as Loyal Connections.
Here are some examples of what you could send throughout the year:
I appreciate you
Thinking of you
Hint: If you’re looking to make an impression, turning one-time customers into long-term, then add a gift to their birthday card.
When you build Loyal Customer Connections, they will stay loyal to you, freely give word-of-mouth referrals (without asking!) and remain faithful to your brand no matter what your competition offers.
Are you ready to win over your competition?
Then click the link above to try out SendOutCards or reply to this and let’s connect; I have some great ideas to get you started!
P.S. No extra time to spend sending cards? I can help with that too!
Stream VA has the time, so let them put more time on your plate by sending the cards for you 🙂