- It’s the time of year when businesses examine and cut costs on their budgets for the holidays. You see, the holidays are a perfect time to focus on goodwill with your customers and build relations with prospects you wish to do business with in the new year! Here’s the #1 item you should NOT cut while holiday budgeting. Holiday cards! If you did make this mistake, there is still time to reconsider! Here are 10 reasons why sending holiday cards is a must:
- People love receiving cards in the mailbox, especially during the holidays.
- It’s a perfect way to show appreciation for current and past business.
- A very affordable way to market your business and stay top-of-mind.
- It adds a personal touch to cold marketing.
- Holiday cards are an effective way to brand you and your business.
- Greeting cards offer an opportunity to connect and reconnect with current customers and customers with whom you’ve lost touch.
- Printed holiday cards help you stand out from your competition and leave a lasting impression that far outweighs the cost.
- Holiday cards and messages get directly into the hands of your customers and prospects and create customer loyalty.
- Holiday cards have a 100% open rate and are kept and appreciated throughout the holiday season.
- Printed holiday cards mean considerably more than spammy digital cards through email. Now you know why cutting holiday cards from your holiday budget would be a mistake. Do holiday cards seem like a daunting task? It doesn’t have to.
- BONUS: Starting with this 2022 Holiday Card Sending Checklist will make it easy!
- Join us through November and December for Holidays Made Simple webinars:
- Sending cards for Thanksgiving?
- Need a little more help? Consider a virtual assistant to take this daunting task off your lap and get the most bang for your buck with holiday card marketing.
- A virtual assistant can help with:
Build Your Business
When you are in business, you can go out and get your sales, and that is good…..But MANY times, if you are good, your networking and relationship building is the utmost important – as you will get REFERRALS as you build that know, like, trust and REMEMBER with people.So WHEN you do get a REFERRAL from a friend or client, make SURE you ACKNOWLEDGE that!
Send them a thank you card, or a gift, or something, someway acknowledge that. That will lend them to WANT to send MORE REFERRALS your way, where not acknowledging that – can tend to make them NOT want to send referrals your way, as maybe you didn’t appreciate it.
My grandmother taught me when I was 5, thank people PROPERLY, if they did something for you, or gave you something, thank them – with a card (minimum).
Story – I have someone, that I referred someone to them, that spends thousands a month with this person….I have taught them, coached them….yet the referral was not even acknowledged w a voice thank you, nor a card or anything else. (Granted I did not do the referral to get the thanks…..but it is the story to share – for your moral character building :))
|I have a gift for you today so make sure to read to the end! |
Today’s mail is about the best kind of prompting.
An Inner Prompting “A gift that comes from within.”
Most of the time, a prompting is a thought or feeling that inspires
Whatever the reason, your inner prompting motivates you to act.
Promptings are gifts to us human beings that should be recognized and acted upon quickly (like within 60 seconds) if possible.
Otherwise, it could be too late and a missed opportunity to make someone feel special or positively change a person’s trajectory.
Let me ask you… Have you ever felt the disappointment of a missed opportunity from the dreaded: Should’ve, Could’ve, Would’ve
Disappointment comes from NOT acting on your promptings. On the flip side, abundance comes from acting on Promptings!
Attracting abundance by following your promptings is a simple process: ActAppreciateAttract Learning to recognize inner promptings begins within yourself! So, my gift to you is “The Promptings Process Ebook;” click the link to download yours for free:
I’m so excited that you are one of the first people to receive this Ebook! This Ebook will guide you to fulfilling your purpose and attracting prosperity into your personal and business life by perfecting, recognizing, and acting on your inner promptings.
Enjoy the Ebook,
P.S. I always respond, so feel free to reply and ask any questions you have; I love to help guide people to act on their promptings.
The difference between being “interesting” or “interested” makes all the difference regarding customer influence.
Dale Carnegie was a talented American writer who specialized in lecturing and training business people on how to influence a prospect by improving:
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” ~Dale Carnegie~
Let me ask you…
Do people perceive you as being:
Interested in the people you meet?
Consumed with being interesting?
If you’ve been more “interesting” than “interested”, here are 4 actions you can take to turn that around and influence the people you want to do business with:
Be a great listener.
Remember, words matter.
A smile goes a long way.
Show random acts of kindness.
These 4 small actions bring big rewards, not to mention great referrals!
Greeting cards are a great strategy to accomplish all 4 actions.
Most people use greeting cards for personal reasons. But think about the influence you’d have on a person’s perception when they receive a smile in their mailbox from you.
In fact, greeting cards are how the top 1-3% of salespeople encompass all 4 actions to stay undefeated!
The good news is, there is no reason to feel defeated!
Check out my favorite way to take action to influence your customers and prospects by showing you are genuinely interested in them:
Showing you are “interested” takes action, and I have many ideas to help you do that efficiently and inexpensively!
Ready to take action?
P.S. If you need a little help showing your customer relations that you are interested in them but are short on time, Stream VA can help you with that!
Do you want to elevate your sales career?
If yes, then I hope you take this to heart.
Most people in sales rely on email marketing or social media to keep their clients informed of why they made a purchase and to sell other products.
Indeed, email marketing and social media are needed tools, but when the delete button is clicked, you and your brand are out of sight and out of mind.
Let me ask you, how do you:
- Stand out?
- Stay top of mind?
- Keep connected?
If your answer is email marketing, then keep reading!
Greeting cards are crucial for your sales career and complement email marketing for nourishing client relationships.
Greeting cards connect with clients on a level that is:
Greeting cards deepen your sales career’s heart by connecting you with your clients through their emotions.
By implementing these 7 ways to stay top of mind with clients, you elevate and nourish client relationships with your current, past, and future clients.
Here are the 7 ways to organically elevate your sales career:
- Thank note: Leaves a client with a good feeling about the experience of buying from you.
- Happy anniversary: They will appreciate the sentiment and could spark a dormant client into another purchase.
- Holidays: Social festivities open great potential for strong word-of-mouth referrals.
- Birthdays: The most special date for any client that, when celebrated, keeps you in the forefront of their minds.
- Follow-up: Gives potential clients a little nudge and gently reminds them to possibly move forward with a purchase.
- Event Invites: Real paper invites to house, holiday, and work events can’t get deleted like emails.
- Track Record: Let your community know your accomplishments, attracting more business, especially before an event invite, but keep the message clean and simple.
Implementing these seven suggestions with greeting cards throughout the year will elevate your sales career, and you’ll be amongst the few in your industry getting more attention.
Check out how SendOutCards makes it simple, affordable, and efficient!
Ready to make some personal connections and elevate your sales career?
Let’s connect soon!
P.S. Unexpected gifts make your A+ clients smile! By sending a fun gift with their birthday, thank you card, or any card for that matter, clients can potentially stay loyal to you and your brand!
Check out our best-selling gifts that start under $10
Transactional Marketing vs. Relational Marketing has a very different value in today’s marketing.
Here’s the difference: Transactional Marketing targets a customer to make a one-time sale, where Relational Marketing aims to build customer relations to retain customers long term.
Undoubtedly, Transactional Marketing is a needed skill in sales to acquire customers.
However, I’ve learned that customers can sense a transactional mentality, leaving you vulnerable to your competition swiping your customers with a simple transactional exchange.
But, when you start with or add a Relational Marketing tool to your sales toolbox, the game changes 10-fold!
When you start with Relational Marketing or couple your Transactional Marketing with Relational Marketing, you build brand loyal connections inspiring your customers to keep coming back and bringing their referrals.
Answer these two questions:
- Are you providing reasons for your customers to remain loyal to your brand?
- Are you delivering a unique brand and client experience?
Remember, you are your brand!
So turn your Transactional conversations into Relational interactions and your business will change 10-fold.
Are you looking to 10-fold your business relations?
Try it today, I can walk you through the system, and do a F-R-E-E coaching call how it can help you in your business best.
I can also create custom cards for you and your brand – message me!
P.S. Are you looking for self-development to build a better you, business, and a life of infinite abundance?
If you said yes, then check out Prompting U
Here is a sneak peek of some courses inside of Prompting U.
Let me know if you have any questions!