- Everyone experiences burnout in one way or another. Especially since COVID started and now we’re almost into the holiday season. Most importantly, it’s crucial to be able to recognize and determine when and how you are experiencing burnout! Here are a few types of burnout and ways you can avoid experiencing it and how to overcome it if you do:
- Overload: Setting and sticking with daily goals will help you feel achievement each day. Achieving daily goals will give you time to enjoy hobbies and give you that much-needed me time that is hard to find time for if you feel overworked and unorganized in your daily tasks.
- Neglect: Lack of motivation! Negligence can be debilitating when it comes to work or other responsibilities. Find ways to celebrate your small achievements. Feeling proud of what you accomplish has a vast impact on your daily grind and work experience.
- Under-challenged: Boredom sets in! Find a way to make your work fun by creating challenges. Being successful at challenges will fuel your passion and enjoyment for work and build the confidence and momentum you need to take you out of burnout funk.
- Follow your intuitions and promptings
- Find a way to serve others daily
- Celebrate daily accomplishments
- Make time for yourself
- Change a bad attitude
- Learn to say “no” when needed
- Understand your priorities
Leaving the gym last night, this guy stops me n says, “Are you Miss Delk?”
I said, “Yes”
He said, “You are one beautiful lady”
(And no other reason cuz he just walked off n got in his truck)
No matter who they are, girls always love to be told they are pretty or beautiful.
Most girls are very critical of their self, and usually worse than anyone else could be to them….
Lift them up, tell them they are pretty, they are loved, they are beautiful, you can’t wait to see them.
(Men that goes for your daughters as well, you want to show them how a man should treat them,
looking at them respectfully, but noticing their beauty)
Wearing a pretty #turquoise shirt that says #CruiseQueen 😛
#Love Leggings from #VictoriaSecret
#CopperFit Socks 😛
#Reebok Tennis shoes
#MadeMyDay #MadeMyNight #GirlsLoveToBeTold #HotPinkPrincess
Black Bean Avocado Dipping Salad
Organic chicken breasts
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Bag frozen spinach
Simmer w chicken, cream cheese, paprika, garlic, sour cream, mayo…..
Shred chicken n simmer n add rest….
This is on plan, for those not on plan, you can add some crackers or tortilla chips, or over pasta