Do you go to.a live event, then some training, then read a book, even teach what you learn, maybe even speak on stage about it! You have LOTS of content, right?What are you doing to get people to buy your program? Or join your email list? Are you regularly blogging, writing to your social medial wall, sending notes to your list…..Your calendar shows you are booked and busy. You have lots of podcasts and ebooks downloaded but hadn’t read or listened to yet, as you hadn’t had time. Are you getting to the actual planning, execution, and actions to take you to the next level? You have to actually start taking action if you want to see results.Consistently.
- Consistently produce content. Blog, Podcast, Facebook, YouTube. It needs to be timely, it needs to be relevant, and it needs to be consistent.
- Consistently share that content with your email list. You don’t have to write a book and it doesn’t have to be extravagant! Take the topic from your content, make a creative subject line, then add a few lines from the content, and then link to it on your website. This brings more traction to your website as well.
- Consistently add people to your email list so it grows. People that you meet, that you network with, that you speak to at an event. Add them to your list. Use your social to grow your email list. Talking to people at the other places? Tell them about your free ebook. Consistently.
- You must have a consistent outreaching plan. Don’t just grow your followers, and friends talk to them! Message 5 people per day on Facebook and LinkedIn to start conversations, REAL conversations, and then come back to me in a few months and tell me all about your new success.
- Consistent measuring. Do you check to see how many new people you got on your list in a month? Do you have a system to see how many opened it? Or how many clicked the links? Do you check to see how many you converted to paying clients?
We can go to training. We can follow top leaders. We can buy the right software and tools. But if we don’t take action, we will not see results.If we are not consistent – we will not see results. We need to plan and implement.