Happy 2022. I hope your year is off to a great start and life is treating you well.
As I have reflected back over 2021, I chose Connection as my word for 2022. In doing so I want to create better connections with my network and be of service to you. I wanted to reach out as many new things have happened with SendOutCards over the last year including the evolution of Greener Still.
As we dive into 2022, I will be connecting and providing value by sharing a weekly newsletter with tips and ideas. If it’s not for you, you can always unsubscribe, though I do hope you will stay!
Cards and gifts for EVERYONE! Seriously – we’ve got Valentine’s cards and gifts for every recipient. Don’t forget that Valentine’s day is not just about expressing affection, it is about sharing appreciation, telling someone “U ROCK” (or some other cute pun like that), and just plain making someone smile. It’s truly fun and simple to celebrate this holiday when we remember why we should!
Here are some wishes that will inspire your customers, clients and prospects:
- May you reflect on unique moments with the people who make them so special.
- I hope you enjoyed the holidays with the ones you love and step into the New Year with lots of love, happiness, and excellent health.
- Wishing you and yours a prosperous New Year!
- May this time of the year be truly blissful and wonderful to you and your family.
- May the New Year shower you with peace, good health, and happiness all year long.
- May friends, the comfort of home, and family unity renew your spirits this festive season.
- May you embrace the chance to spend some quality time with friends and family! Happy 2022 New Year wishes to you.
Feel free to use these holiday messages as is or make them your own!
Lastly, I understand that finding the time to send cards can be difficult, but what’s even more difficult is losing customers to those competitors who did send cards; and that’s a big “BAH HUMBUG”! Nobody wants that besides, did you know that cards are a great way to have an extratax write-off? It is SO easy for you to do it yourself, and I woud be happy to show you on zoom or in person, although we also have a great VA team to help you if you would like as well.
So let’s connect and get your cards sent out today because it truly is never too late to send a heartfelt message.
P.S., Here are some thoughtful ideas for holiday gifts that you can send to family, friends, and clients:
- High-end corporate gifts
- Personal development for a prosperous New Year
- For New Years health goals
If there’s anything, I can do for you, please just reach out. I am an email or a call/text away! I would love to catch up with you.
Wishing you all the best,
Laurie Delk Radecki
Star 4 Affiliate – 18 years