Easter is next week and it’s an egg-cellent time to show your customers that some-bunny loves them, so let’s hop to it!
Look, when it comes to business, there is comp-egg-tition lurking around every corner.
So how do you differ-egg-ntiate yourself from your competition?
By doing something more than just social media!
First off, putting all your eggs in the social media basket won’t grow the eggs-istential offline presence that builds a personal connection with customers/clients that separates you from your competition.
With that said, there is never a wrong time to become an eggs-pert at building an offline presence.
So let me quit splitting hares and hip-hop right to the point!
Easter cards are a great way to celebrate customers to show gratitude for the business and referrals they bring you.
So, if you aren’t already, here’s how to get started sending Easter cards or Easter postcards to strengthen offline connections, beat the competition, and stay top of mind with customers/clients.
Chick-out these helpful Easter message ideas for your cards:
- Wishing you an egg-stra special Easter. Thanks for your trust in choosing us/me to serve you.
- Many wishes to you and your family. May this Easter bring great joy to all of you.
- Happy Easter. May this day bring you a memorable celebration with loved ones.
- Wishing you an egg-citing time with family over this Easter holiday.
- Wishing you much joy this Easter season. May it be spent with all the special peeps in your life.
- Wishing you a joyous and peaceful Easter with loved ones. Happy Easter.
I hope these messages will help you to connect with your customers and bring you eggs-citing:
- Customer retention
- Brand loyalty
- Organic referrals
- Increase in bottom-line
Above all else, show your customer, clients, friends, and family how egg-stremely grateful you are for them.
Ok, enough with the Easter puns…LOL
I’m here to help, so let’s connect,
P.S. Learn how to send greeting cards and postcards on the go with our mobile iOS and Android Apps.
**Did you know as a customer, you get rewarded when you share SendOutCards and your referral signs up?
Yes, you earn credits from the cards and gifts your referral sends towards the cards you send!
**Or if you prefer earning cash?
Watch the following video to learn how to unlock the opportunity!