- Be prompt and consistent. Follow up with prospects within 24 hours of their initial inquiry or meeting. Don’t let too much time lapse, or they may forget about you. And be consistent with your follow-ups. Don’t just reach out once and then disappear.
- Personalize your messages. Avoid using generic templates or mass emails. Take the time to personalize your messages to each prospect. Mention something specific about their interests or needs. This will show that you’re genuinely interested in them and not just trying to make a sale.
- Provide value. Don’t just bombard prospects with sales pitches. Offer them something valuable, such as free information, resources, or samples. This will help you build trust and rapport with them.
- Ask questions. Don’t just talk at prospects. Ask them questions about their goals, challenges, and needs. This will help you understand them better and tailor your follow-ups to their specific interests.
- Listen actively. Pay attention to what prospects are saying, both verbally and non-verbally. This will help you identify their pain points and address their concerns.
- Be patient. It takes time to build relationships and trust with prospects. Don’t get discouraged if they don’t say yes right away. Keep following up and providing value, and they will eventually come around.
- Use a variety of communication channels. Don’t just rely on email. Use a variety of communication channels, such as phone, text, social media, and video chat. This will help you stay top-of-mind with prospects.
- Follow up after presentations or events. If you give a presentation or attend an event, make sure to follow up with the people you met. This is a great way to solidify your connection with them.
- Use a CRM system. A CRM system can help you keep track of your contacts, interactions, and follow-ups. This will make it easier to stay organized and efficient.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for referrals. If you have a positive relationship with a prospect, don’t be afraid to ask them for referrals. This is a great way to expand your network and generate new leads
Laurie’s Lessons – Training & Coaching:
Like, Comment, Subscribe, Review
See more at https://www.LaurieDelk.me for speaking engagements or corporate sales training
Follow me on all social
Follow me on your favorite podcast – subscribe and if you got value, leave me an awesome review and share w a friend that can use the training too 🙂