Combining online and offline marketing is essential to creating a bond between yourself and customers in today’s marketing world.Online, we discover common ground by learning what makes a person tick. Online people share:
- Celebrations of all kinds
‘online’ dialogue to find ‘common ground’ and possibly do business with them. Once common ground is established, taking the relationship ‘offline’ can strengthen the relationship, making it easier to build a personal connection. We can strengthen ‘offline’ relationships by:And much more – they are helping you create an
- Attending networking events and inviting your online connections to visit as a guest (if they live in the area) or being a guest on the ever-popular online webinars.
- Build a presence in your local community by partnering with other businesses you have met online and offline in your area.
- Direct Mail such as personalized postcards is marketing that your prospects and customers can touch, making it an emotional marketing experience.
- Word of mouth advertising builds connection by serving, recognizing, and referring other people and their businesses – so they will want to help you promote your brand as well.
Most importantly, bridging the online & offline gap balances the know, like, and trust factor needed to create lifelong customers and organic referrals in your business. Let’s chat! P.S. I’d be more than happy to share how I’ve successfully bridged the gap to balance my online and offline marketing; it’s easier and less expensive than you think!