Straight-up, holiday cards capture the hearts and minds of your clients! Look, if you are not taking full advantage of this holiday card marketing season, then you’re missing out on potential increased business in the new year! What are the marketing advantages, you ask? Five advantages of sending holiday cards and gifts:
- Customer retention: Holiday cards tell clients you value and appreciate their business during the past year, ultimately increasing your customer retention into the new year.
- Organic referrals: Holiday cards create trust, engagement, and word of mouth advertising to friends and family, generating more leads and sales for you.
- Brand loyalty: Personalized holiday cards exemplify a positive relationship image in the minds of your customers, encouraging them to stay loyal and avoid your competition.
- Reconnection: Generating goodwill during the holidays reminds past customers of their relationship with you and your services, potentially reactivating their business.
- Soft sell: Reaching out to customers early during the holidays reminds them of your products and services, enticing them to consider your brand for holiday purchases.
Indeed, if you want to increase your sales in the new year, you must genuinely capture the hearts and minds of your clients. Holiday cards are the most cost-effective marketing; they make your customers feel uniquely special, won’t break the bank, and give you the marketing advantage. Time is of the essence, and it’s not too late to capture the hearts and minds of your current, prospective, and past clients; and here’s a helpful checklist to get started.
Happy holiday card sending,
PS, I’m here to help, so let’s connect to get your holiday cards out this week; as a matter of fact, your first-holiday card is on me! BONUS: Gift sending ideas:
- Health and Wellness
- Sweet treats
- Holiday goodies
- High-end gifts
- Subscriptions for the personal education lover